Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity cart or an imposter? You decide

onebadfish

This cart is badged as a Simplcity but I am not convinced, anyone know the tongue and hardware well enough to know? The last photo is of the tailgate which has unique latching mechanism with tabs to lock it in. Thanks in advance, Tim

ROFL, vassal you kill me..hahahahahahaha:D
quote:
Originally posted by Vassal
A certain fake - send it over and I'll dispose of itsm06

Thanks all for the quick responses. I paid too much for it but picked up a different cart (Lawncrafter) at auction for $15 in great shape so will move that one to pay for this one.

Yes I did, 2nd time he listed it this time more reasonably priced..he took $65 for it, he also has a ton of other stuff, worth the drive, no other stuff for our tractors though.
quote:
Originally posted by lilbucksht
Looks like one I have seen for sale on Crg's.list Drive to Hastings for that one?

quote:
Originally posted by onebadfish
Yes I did, 2nd time he listed it this time more reasonably priced..he took $65 for it, he also has a ton of other stuff, worth the drive, no other stuff for our tractors though.
quote:
Originally posted by lilbucksht
Looks like one I have seen for sale on Crg's.list Drive to Hastings for that one?

Decent price for an original.