Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JimH

Possible Simplicity Cart (Confirmed)

JimH
Saw this picture of this cart and it look's like a Simplicity to me. What do you guys think? Thank's, Jim.......
[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Possible Simplicity Cart.jpg[/img]

sammiefish
awesome... vac system frame too!!! I saw that this am too... go for it! if it were closer to me i would! If you do, I might be interested in the vac frame if you dont want it:D

JimH
Thank's for your quick feed back guys. Well I went for it. Only 2 miles from my house. Brought it home and put it to work. Info decal was still on drawbar. MFG# 990085 Serial# 11912 I'm gona need a tail gate. Here's a couple of pics of it hooked up to the AC-130
[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart2.jpg[/img]

JimH
Did a "quick" mod to the new cart to help expedite the leaf clean-up.
[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart3.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart4.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart5.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/JimH/Simplicitycart6.jpg[/img]

Cvans
You sure look like a candidate for a leaf vac if there ever was one. I can see where that trailer is going to be a big help. If you get a chance, could you post a picture of the rear axle near where the steering pivots on your Allis? I'd like to see of it is similar to my Eagle Star. Thanks and good luck with your leaves! Chris

JimH
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans
You sure look like a candidate for a leaf vac if there ever was one. I can see where that trailer is going to be a big help. If you get a chance, could you post a picture of the rear axle near where the steering pivots on your Allis? I'd like to see of it is similar to my Eagle Star. Thanks and good luck with your leaves! Chris
Chris, There is a bagger system for the Allis. Hoping to have the funds to have it for next season. Will send you pics of the Allis axle.

JimH
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
If they make a set of gator blades for that deck, they will pulverize those leaves.
Been doing some checking on the Gator blade thing, have not come up with a x-reference for the Allis blade# yet.

Cvans
Thanks Jim. If that Allis last as long as My Eagle Star your going to have it a long time and then give to your kids and see if they can wear it out. No kidding. Chris

JimH
quote:
Originally posted by AGCO918
Jim, A tailgate might still be availible for it through Simplicity.Thought they were a yr ago or so.
Thank's Chad, I will check that out. A friend of mine has loaned me his tailgate to measure up so i can make one.

RayS
You may need to see if there is a Murray equivalent deck and see if you can get gator blades for that. I believe a dealer told me that they used a Murray deck on those.

JimH
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
You may need to see if there is a Murray equivalent deck and see if you can get gator blades for that. I believe a dealer told me that they used a Murray deck on those.
Thank's Ray......

gew59
Here is a link to another trailer that appears to be a simplicity. Can anyone tell if the trailer was configured is a simplicity and is configured for the simplicity vacuum collector attachment? http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/1440702408.html Thanks