Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Todays find

FastPaul

Long time no post . Found this today, Don't really need it but had to have it. Not quite as rare as the fork lift but still pretty cool

Good to see you back Paul.I have some original literature for that cab if you need some.Also have the original foot rest brackets for it as well.Nice scoredOddOd

Thanks Matt I got the foot rests with it, Four mounting holes two options ans three optional holes for the top to go in. Dose that sound right ?

"Don't really need it but----" C'mon Paul, that's the best way to keep the snow off while using your 3-belt blower. Nice find!

WOW - awesome find! Thanks for sharing this, I've only seen drawings of this cab. I think this is one of the most unique things I've seen on these machines and it will forever be on the dream list of things I really DO needsm06

So where are the "after" pics, Paul? You mean you didn't have this piece restored to cherry condition within 2-1/2 hours after getting it home? Kidding. Nice find.

Of all the things that I have had go through here, one of those style cabs is the thing I regret getting rid of the most. They are just so cool and would have been a good excuse to move into the FDT realm.

• 1 year later...