Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mother load

ReedS

http://burlington.craigslist.org/grd/1433542084.html Too bad they're the wrong shade of red, wish I were a little closer and had a place to store them! Almost your neck o' the woods Maynard!

800 of them! With that many, there are probably at least a dozen or so stray Simplicities mixed in and just not worth mentioning in the ad.

Your Wife would kick you out for sure if another tractor trailer of tractor stuff showed up at our house. I had a good laugh at your reply though.

The ad didn't have any pictures. The guys on the wheel horse forum suspect this was a hoax, the phone number wasn't working, and there was no way to contact the seller.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• maxwood
    • gwiseman
    • PGL
    • andrew68
    • BLT
    • bradperc
    • AC710
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts