Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Latest Purchase

MarksA-C

Ok, it isn't a tractor but it has tractor tires :D Its a old "Trailmate" adult sized mini bike! Oh this thing is big. 23x8.5" tires on 12" rims. The rear sprocket is 12", has a torque converter too. I want to have it redone and working by the tractor shows next year. Would be fun to cruise around on.

That thing is super cool! Coincidentally, I happened to be flipping thru the Northern Tool catalog yesterday and noticed that they sell the torque converters and all the parts to go with them for mini bikes and go-karts, so if you need parts, you might check them out.

I searched "Mini Bike" and lo and behold found yours on another Site!Small World.I hope you can help me,I'm looking for a Project like this. Will yours handle a 8 Horse Briggs?

Cool Bike :D It would look really cool with a big Ag on the back and a tri- rib on the front , Yellow or Orange an a good old cast Briggs I once had a bike very similar to that ,It was a heath kit, I put a porta-power between the frame and stretched her enough to stuff a 10 Hp Briggs in Hope to see it going soon :D:D

• 3 months later...
This is still in the condition as you see in the pictures except the front forks are off. Its rusted to he** and its just a project on the back burners. I work full time now so haven't touched anything except my landlord to take care of some snow. I'll get to it eventually but a lot of projects are going to go. Once I do more work to it I'll get some pics.