Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
anytractorman

front PTO on 3416h

anytractorman
I was working on my 3416h today trying to fix the plug on the carb/aircleaner base. I ran down to Kens to ask some questions and as I got there I saw a pretty decent 36" simplicty snowblower attachment, So I went in an asked what he wanted for it.$100.00 he said.I thought it was a good deal but I wanted to look at my machine first.So I got home and took a look at the front of the engine, Well I never really looked at it and I see there is no pulley on it. So This is the question, What pulley setup do I put on it? Can I put a electric pto clutch on it? Thanks for any help with this, pat

1969nicholas
I would say your best bet is eBay or post it here in the classifieds. They have a wanted section and more then likely some one will help you.

WarNerve
I used the electric PTO from my Homelite T-12 and it works perfect. You could also use the manual PTO. I believe that was the stock set up on the Simplicity. Chuck

anytractorman
I was looking thru all the pieces parts I have and I came up with 2 electric pto clutch assys. they both fit so I can use one of these for a snowblower attachment. pat