Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Ahhhh, Finally Normal

MPH
Driving conditions for the end of Oct. on the way home from work today. All them peskie lines are gone.:D

Stopped by a friends house about 12 miles closer to the mountains then mine, he had about a foot. Thinking oh boy, lots to play in when I get home, but I only got about 5 inches. Even though it's a month late, what's wrong with this pic.?

Was starting to dream someone else would be posting the first for year snow plowing pics

Of course I had to blaze the trail through the woods

Then drag the entire plowing job to get my white asphalt established for the winter

Got a good 3 1/2 hours play time outta the first snow fall^^

timflury
I'm ready!!

And keeping with the theme "using NO tools to change attachments.", I was looking to buy some 3/8" rod to use to hold on the rear weight. I ended up saving some $$ by cutting down an 8' spike and drilling a hole in the end for the hitch pin. The spike cost me less than the pin!

Burntime
Tim, I use a soveriegn with a 42 inch blower. How do the little ones do? I always wondered if the throw like the bigger ones. My guess is the same or better with the width to hp ratio...Inquiring minds want to know!:D

Sign in to follow this