Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ahhhh, Finally Normal

MPH

Driving conditions for the end of Oct. on the way home from work today. All them peskie lines are gone.:D

Stopped by a friends house about 12 miles closer to the mountains then mine, he had about a foot. Thinking oh boy, lots to play in when I get home, but I only got about 5 inches. Even though it's a month late, what's wrong with this pic.?

Was starting to dream someone else would be posting the first for year snow plowing pics

Of course I had to blaze the trail through the woods

Then drag the entire plowing job to get my white asphalt established for the winter

Got a good 3 1/2 hours play time outta the first snow fall^^

I'm ready!!

And keeping with the theme "using NO tools to change attachments.", I was looking to buy some 3/8" rod to use to hold on the rear weight. I ended up saving some $$ by cutting down an 8' spike and drilling a hole in the end for the hitch pin. The spike cost me less than the pin!

i think your allways the first to post snow pics. i still need to till the garden under yet and start suiting up tractors for snow removal. im never ready.

Tim, I use a soveriegn with a 42 inch blower. How do the little ones do? I always wondered if the throw like the bigger ones. My guess is the same or better with the width to hp ratio...Inquiring minds want to know!:D

im ready too! one problem, i dont have any attachments for winter for the allis so i gotta leave it to the cub cadets.C