Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RUMBLEFISH

Belts

RUMBLEFISH
Well after joining this site last week It has made me really get back into fixing up my Big Ten AC. The info is truly amazing and sometimes for me I get confused. Well anyway I want to order new deck belts and a snowthrower belt for my AC and want to know if I got the right Simplicity numbers. If simplicity no longer makes these belts who's belts should I get that are of equal quality. Going cheap dosn't pay I have already tried that before. AC Big Ten 36 snow thrower 55.5 inches Belt # 106689 42 Deck Spindle Belt- 82.1 inches Belt #108099 or #108209 42 Deck belt PTO to Deck 44.1 inches Belt # 108209 Im sure the local simplicity dealer will not have them in stock but want to make sure I order the right ones. Thanks and Thanks for this site and all the work people have put into it.

adamf203
WWW.JACKSSMALLENGINES.COM On the top it has Part #. Insert the part numbers you have and they will convert to the current Simplicity part numbers. I just checked and they show the belts in stock, at least for the first one. Super easy site to use. I have air filters and cover coming in today for my B212