Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Look at this barn find

Craig

I just got this b112 with the allis chalmers L10 loader the best thing is it was only 10 minutes from the house it has sat in a barn for 10 years and runs and works great the person i got it from bought it new so it was a one owner machine. [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/gleaner22/100_9315.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/gleaner22/100_9317.jpg[/IMG]

Nice haul Craig, is that going to make it into your collection or is it another loader tractor you're going to send to a new home? Dan

Nice find, Craig? Does it have a recessed area where the key is, or is the ignition switch on just a flat part of the dash? I'm thinking it likely has a flat dash, meaning an early B-112, since it has a L-10 loader on it, rather than an L-12 or L-112.

I know a guy in Colchester,CT. that has one of those with a bunch of attachments that is sitting in a barn too. But he will not sell it it sits in the barn as it falls down around it.I have looked at it 4-5 timeswah

Wow, great find. As other's have said, I'd like to be able to find a barn like that. Kent, it's gotta be a "flat dash", you can see the starter button sticking out the top of the dash. Don't think there's a tractor with a flat dash and top mounted starter button.

hi i also have this simplicity 2012 with the all hydraulic loader i also found this one in a barn to. i payed $700.00 for the b112 with loader [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/gleaner22/100_0515.jpg[/IMG]

craig, that simplicity with the loader looks just like one that was on ebay a couple weeks ago...glad to see a member got it!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by anytractorman
I know a guy in Colchester,CT. that has one of those with a bunch of attachments that is sitting in a barn too. But he will not sell it it sits in the barn as it falls down around it.I have looked at it 4-5 timeswah
Pat, let me know where he is... I'll start harassing him too. }:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• BMinor0788
    • Brettw
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts