Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

How to determine model?

Hi to all of you. This is my first post, and probably a very dumb one, but where do I find the model number on my tractor? The stickers are all gone and i have looked on the whole of the tractor but can't find a number giving the model. I've had my tractor for 19 years now (got it when i was 6) and i think it's time to restore. Thank you

What kind of engine does it have, is it the original engine? Does it have horizontal engine and a driveshaft? You could try browsing through the main SimpleTractors page with pictures of most models and try to see what comes close and narrow it down from there. -Chris

Check out the ref guide at this link, in the upper left corner there are some links to differnet kinds of tractors, rear engine riders etc. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/quick_ref.htm[/url] Look around,consider joining. The $10 allows oyu full access and the ability to post pictures. Where you are located its not like many of us could drop by for a quick look :D