Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Value of B210 and attachments

I've been asked to make an offer on an AC B210 with tiller, snow blade, 42" deck, wheel weights and LOADER. The tractor has been sitting out some time, all tires are down but the owner turns it over by hand on occasion. It hasn't run in sometime. I'm sure water has gotten down in the loader control valves as the spools are vertically mounted. I'd like to have a reasonable value, based on what these are tractors bringing in the Central Midwest away from urban areas. Thanx in advance.

If the seller dosen't know the price that's what they want you do do,,,to sell it for them! I would say no more than $800 and that's a high estimate. if loader is fixable and if it's the dual acting one.There are 2 types of loader you know,, if not fixable, only a couple 3 or 4? hundred.Also this is only 10 hp,if it was the 12,then it would be worth considerably more.

I just bought a good running HB112 with snow blower, deck dozer blade, 10 inch plow, highdralics work well. I paid $500.00 from a local Simplicity Dealer. Buckets seem hard to find.

I would have to concur with DLC. One grouping sold over here last week, only slightly better conditionbut no loader, for $450-I quit at $350. I bid a really bad L-12 loader up to $450 last year and quit- didn't get it either. I only went that high because I had a buyer lined up.. Sam

what would it cost to replace every seal in a L12 loader, if the iron is straight?? these loader prices seem really cheap to me as the only after market one I've found,bush hog, goes at 2400 bucks. MPH