Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

I WANT One---Dang It

MPH
Xenon's post on tractor looks made me google Case to look at one of my dream tractors, found one I love more. Anyone know the model # of it, it appears to be hiding behind the flag.

Guess I have to concede this tractor of my dreams is someone's mighty fine handy work. Was back looking at the pictures posted of the 'Penfield Tractor Show' { anyone know where Penfield is?} and I found another picture of it from the right side, sitting next to a 4x4 Case built of the same body style.

Means I'll have to settle for a Case 180 for the Case in my fleet of tractors.

BLT
That's a half scale or so of a Case 900 farm tractor, hence the "Lil" 9 on on the grill. I think my cousin has one. He's a Case collector and might have 15 to 20 of various models and used a few of them farming before he retired, mainly rhe DC's and SC's.

MPH
Will your cousin part with any of them Bob???? A D.C. Case was our work horse tractor back on the 320 acre farm I grew up on. wouldn't mind finding one of them either.

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Will your cousin part with any of them Bob???? A D.C. Case was our work horse tractor back on the 320 acre farm I grew up on. Wpu;dn't mind finding one of them either.
Marty I'll check. I see them now and then on Craigslist and I will fire you up the ad when they come up.

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Any idea what year they were made Bob? Must be newer then the 180 series or the 155 series. Thanks for the craiglist watch. Hmmm, I better keep working
All I can remember is that some of them have live PTO and Eagle hitches.