Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
sbull78

Muffler for a 7012???

sbull78
I cant find a replacement muffler for my 7012 anywhere...i am putting the motor back together and the original muffler was pretty much there but not there and i need a new one....any ideas??

sbull78
i've been scouring ebay for a few weeks now and i found one and it arrived broken so i at least got my money back but i will keep looking......thx!

BLT
Try this: Here is a Nelson book, now owned by Cummins Engine, Fleet Gard Parts, showing quite a few sizes and dimensions. Generally the slotted end is the inlet. http://www.cumminsfiltration.com/pdfs/product_lit/americas_brochures/LT32002.pdf

FastPaul
If all else fails, Do what the rest of of do, Improvise you never know you might come up with something better, quieter, louder,or what ever you prefer Have fun

Chris727
Were you unable to order one through Jacks? They show it as a current part. Only reason I ask is I like to know when different things become truly NLA.

sbull78
i am still exploring....i tried a couple other ones and they said NLA..so i hope the dreaded NLA doesn't spread...if it is i will let u know..thanks