Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
crankyyankee

What is this??

crankyyankee
Came with my b-1 allis . Looks like it fits under where the front. I do know the tractor had a sickle mower on it before. It seems to be same color. I also got a ball hitch I think that mounts on the front.

CleanBee
I've been playing with these for years and it does not look familiar. At first it looked like the hanging bracket for the early walk behind rear weight bracket but its not. It does not look to be fabricated the same as other Simplicity parts, so I would guess it is homemade. It looks like it could be used as an unbrella holder for these tractors with a flag holder to boot? Dan

CleanBee
I've been playing with these for years and it does not look familiar. At first it looked like the hanging bracket for the early walk behind rear weight bracket but its not. It does not look to be fabricated the same as other Simplicity parts, so I would guess it is homemade. It looks like it could be used as an unbrella holder for these tractors with a flag holder to boot? Dan

B10Dave
It looks to me like it's a wimwam for a duck's muffet. It bolts right on the end of the whojackapivvy shaft. Until someone comes up with a better answer that's mine and I'm stickin' to it.