Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis 314H

sbull78

I have found an ac 314h with deck and snowblower 4 sale for cheap..i am waiting to hear if everything is good on it or not..cosmetically great shape..anything to watch out for and what do these run in price usually??

price is variable depending on condition... really a pretty solid tractor... as with any H the pintle can leak so if its dry that a good sign... based on the age i would be looking for a smoking engine as well but im sure you already know this. I recently bought a 312H with a mower deck for well under 200 but it needs a bit of love ... figure more for a blower... you should look at the mower deck at the point where the front left (driver side??) hanger attaches to the deck. the grass seems to collect there and you will often find that is where they rot first. I have seen a number of these decks with rot at this point and ive also seen the decks completely fine here... it depends on how they were taken care of... if you get one be sure to clean the deck especially at this point.