Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Squire 9 just added

peterinbrooklyn

My bro and I just picked this nice little beauty up from ebay las night! Talk about a rare one! I just picked up the b212 last weekend that I am using the motor and other parts to swap into it! I cannot wait to get it done....this is by far my favorite tractor of the simpallwards trio!! its getting the 12hp installed hopefully tonight

nothing really wrong with the 212 I just have had my heart set on a squire ever since Ive laid eyes on one...I will be parting out the b212

agreed....those gold Wards are the sharpest of the FDT's - no offense to the thousands of others nice FDT's here, they are all very close second's. I know Tom and Matt both have factory hydrolifts on theirs, but I have never seen a Gold "full-dresser" with hi-lo, tiller, grader blade, snowthrower, etc. Anyone got one with pictures?

If you wasn't so far away I'd take the 212 off your hands and give it a good home. I've been wanting a square hood for awhile.

Got'ter all up and running last night...only took about 5 hours to get everything swapped over....to find out it wouldn't turn over and diagnose the solinoid went bad from two days ago when it started and ran great to last night and it went bad...anyway we jumped the solinoid and it fired right up!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by peterinbrooklyn
you can buy just the hood if you want! I have it already sanded and primed!!! $50 bux?
I was talk the whole thing. Just was calling it a square hood. You know, round hood and square hood FDT..:D

If that was closer to me you would have had another bidder to contend with!:D Some serious scraping would have had to happen at the bottom of the money barrel, but for a Wards, it would have happened!:D Nice score, looks like a winner.dOd

I don't have an engine for it :( But you are right it was in good shape! I will part it out...there are alot of really good parts and sheet metal on it