Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Decals

HeavyPedal

The B-series decals can be had through Tony Giletto at Maple-Hunter decals or from Wells Implement, have had great service from both! You can email Tony at lawngardendecals@yahoo.com You can reach Well's through their website and view decals online at: www.wellsimplement.com

I have used decals from Maple - Hunter and they are excellent. FSgraphics which is an Ebay store can make custom decals for you if no one else has them and provides a great quality product.

quote:
Originally posted by xenon172
I have used decals from Maple - Hunter and they are excellent. FSgraphics which is an Ebay store can make custom decals for you if no one else has them and provides a great quality product.
Yeah, thats the one. They did the decals for my LL. Did a great job and the service was the best.

I just ordered from Mark Wells over at Wells Implements and they have beem great to deal with. I ordered decals for a 212 and they are spot on and super quality.