Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jerseyjoe

Cross Referencing Wheels...

jerseyjoe
Hello All, I'm in need of two front wheels for my Model 6216. The existing wheels wore out bearings long ago and now the spindles too! From a parts tractor I've gotten a good front end... I've come across two separate Simplicity wheels with part #'s as follows: 1)#171376 2)#053615 These are available for sale however not sure if they'd work for me on the 6216. Does anyone know if they'd work or are compatible? Happy Thanksgiving! Joe in Jersey

RayS
Not sure about the numbers you have. The link below is for a set on 5116 not sure if these will work for you but they are cheap. http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Front-Tires-Rims_W0QQitemZ280429349832QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414ae44bc8

jerseyjoe
Happy Thanksgiving Day to ALL!! How about this... Does anyone have two wheels they want to sell which will accommodate 15.00 x 6.00 tires? With bearings would be nice, however w/o is OK and I'll be looking for bearing then. Let me either before dinner or once you've eaten... Ha! (Anytime you read this is OK... I've got a "to do" list; that will last the month of December.) We've got a lot to be thankful for... we're living in AMERICA! sm01 Joe in Jersey

jerseyjoe
Ray, Thanks for this listing... I was watching those and contacted the seller, just to be sure the size listed was correct. (They are 13.00) Anyone have an opinion whether installing a 13.00 set of tires from a 5116 model would have a negative effect on a 6216 model which is traditionally 15.00? I'm figuring the spindels are the same, if not really close. They'd be smaller tires and wheels... not a problem for me; however maybe would be a ripple effect with the equipment? HTD!

jerseyjoe
Thanks Chris... It may be for an A/C, and all of the last 5 numbers matched a Simplicity listing...so I included it for comment. If anybody has two front tires/wheels they'd like to relieve themselves of... I'm receiving. Ha! Just give me a price. Thanks again Joe