Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Favorite Tractor

Boney

What is your favorite tractor? If you could only have one. I have only owned one tractor (725) so it is my favorite so far lol lol but I am having considerations of getting something else. In a life time search for a loader bucket for it I am now thinking it may be easier to get a new tractor. So with my limited knowledge I am searching for opinions/thoughts about other tractors that I have not used. Thnx for any opinions.

Well, I think we need to make it favorite you own or have owned. Not a dream tractor. Right now mine is my 2010 with a 16hp repower.

Can't wait to play in the snow with it.

For some reason I have to say I liked my Dad's 716H better than my 7117H. It might be memories more than any other reason. The 7117 seems to have fatter hood for the twins that just make it feel bigger.

well i would have to say mine is my 916 it has the kohler motor and all hydro even though i own 4 7100 all the same as the 916 and a 720 that i just need to repower it but for the 916 i have 3 tillers for it 2 46 dozor blades a 38 inch snow blade 60 inch grader blade 42 inch blower and a coulpe spares a plow and some home made what nots so i have to much for one tractor to give that one up

i would have to say my 2012..it has hydro lift, firestone tri's on the front, 23x1050x12 on the rear and is shiny and in awesome original shape, except for the tires of course. it has the original lights and just looks cool imo...i do have a fondness for my 3012 however i think it is because it has the 515loader on it and the dual wheel kit...i also like the 7012, it operates so smooth..alright, alright I CANT DECIDE!!!ok, ok 2012:D

I have owned/operatred tractors from the small broadmoor types up to the later sovereign series but would have to chose one of my B-110's if I could only keep one.

Over the last couple of years the tractors with loaders that come up for sale most often in my area are the Case 400 series, Power King, and Wheel Horse D series. These don't get offered that often but seem to be the most common. If you don't mind waiting a Simplicity 4041 would top my list

Tie between a Simplcity Sunstar 20HP and an Ariens GT with power steering.But since its a perfect World I don't have to choose and have a few of each:D

Thanks Storm, but I wish I had known about 16 HP conversions before I rebuilt the 10.She runs strong,but more HP is always better.I bet yours will haul!

Hello everyone, I'm a new member and I just had my 1967 Landlord 2012 repowered. Since it is the only one I own it is my favorite. I do however have one question, I would like to know if there is anywhere I would be able to purchase the headlights for this tractor? Also I do have the original manual along with the original manuals for the 36" snow blower, Mfrs. No. 345, 42" rotary mower Mfrs. No. 407, 32: heavy duty tiller Mfrs. No.392 and the 43" snow plow and dozer blade. I also have an original 1967 Landlord 2012 brochure and a 1967 31 page booklet called the new look of Simplicity action 67 containing various products.