[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 005.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 007.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 079.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 074.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 086.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 054.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-11-23-09 harvest 052.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-9-16-09 040.jpg[/img]

Very satisfying seeing your work from start to finish. Everything Orange too. That 21 shure is one sweet ride. Like to have one of those one day.:drl:drl

Thanks for the pictures. Some very beautiful shotsdOd. Brings back memories of working on farms in my high school days. Greg

The big garden tractors fit the big garden. How many acres do you have under cultivation. I'm guessing several hundred by the amount of tractors and equipment. The beans were late getting off this year in Southern Ontario and they are about mid harvest now with the corn but drying charges are going to eat into the profit as most is still at 28 to 32% moisture.

A D21 in its working clothes! Never got the opportunity to use one did sit many hrs on 190XT and 185. All you need to round out those great farming (orange and galvanized) photos is an E Gleaner w/comfort cab working alongside that N6. I'll join the keep them coming group.

What model is the third Pic? My dad had a 185 diesel with a cab. It was my Dad's biggest tractor and then sold it to my Grandpa. I think Dad still has the original fenders as he had the cab put on when he bought the tractor new. Allis seemed so far ahead with that model in the last Pic, I always like seeing them.

I agree with everyone else, Awesome pics, love seeing all the tractor action shots. You run a pretty good camera too, nice photography.

Great pics. Reminds me of the days on the farm with nothing but Orange to run... we had d-15, d17, d19, d21, 200, 210, 220, 8050, 8070 and several gleaners. Thanks for sharing these.

Neat bunch of pictures. Farming is the best life style going, broke or in the money. Am I seeing right that you drill your soybeans like grain? Dad tried that once but back then weeds were more of a problem in soybeans, you couldn't spray them with anything.

MPH When we still lived on the farm here in southern Ontario I used an ancient Case 11 run single disc opener drill for soys,wheat,oats and barley. It worked very well and was reliable as he** for a forty year old machine. As for weeds in the soys we planted "Round Up Ready" and sprayed about 1 to 1 and 1/2 weeks after emergence. Worked well.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• roymilner
    • Tarheel
    • Brettw
    • SmilinSam
    • BMinor0788
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts