Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Kohler Command CH18 Parts Manual

PhanDad

Anyone have an electronic copy of the parts manual for the Kohler Command Series engines? Specifically a model CH18S, spec #PA-62501. I can't locate one on the Kohler Web site. Found other parts manuals (like KT17's), but not the Command engines. You can look at parts breakdowns by spec number (page by page and print them). Maybe they don't have "paper" copies anymore? All computerized? Thanks.

Go to www.midwestequip.com and click on Buy OEM parts. Select Kohler engine on the first drop down menu. Select Command Series on the second drop down. Select CH18 on the third drop down. Select CH18-62501 on the fourth drop down menu. It will come up with a diagram of air filter. You can then choose which part of the engine you want to look at by clicking on the drop down menu where it says Change Assembly in upper right corner. Hope this helps. Gary.

Thanks for the responses. Yes, I'm aware you can enter Kohler's web site as a guest. And there you can view the parts manual pretty much the same way bigdog46 described (and print them a page at a time). But there's no downloadable .pdf file that I can find for the Command engines. There's a "parts manual" icon that contains .pdf's for KT17, the old K series (K301), etc manuals. I know they were printed on paper, because I bought a KT17 parts manual before they were available on the Kohler web site (or before I knew about the "guest" feature).

[url]http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/tp_2428_b.pdf[/url] [url]http://www.kohlerengines.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/2459001_b_808.pdf[/url] I guess im not sure what you mean but here are the ch18 Command pro PDF files from kohler. Open them and click on the floppy disk Icon to save as________

Dark, Thanks for the reply and links. However, the links are for the owners and service manuals, not the parts "manual". As I said above, I'm thinking Kohler no longer has "paper" parts manuals, just computer access to the individual pages of the parts manual specific to the spec number. No more general type parts manual where there's a chart up front listing spec numbers and variation number.

so your looking for a manual that is engine specific and with a exploded diagram with part numbers. I will look through my cd's to see what I may find. also [url]http://www.jackssmallengines.com/help.cfm[/url]this URL can give you the same information of parts breakdown and price just add you information it's free and easy.