Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

OK, whos NOT ready for winter...

Burntime

Almost ready. Finished hooking up the blower on the Big10 today.Made up a rear counterbalance weight. Put on the wheel weights.Just have to put on the new chains I bought last week,lube everything up and change the engine oil. TSC has synthetic oil on sale for $3.99 a litre so I think I will pick up 10 or 12 and change over all the little guys. In the event of heavy snowfall the D14 with loader and rear blade is on standby.

'64 Landlord is ready for light duty (blade) and heavy duty (thrower) winter work. Was hoping to have a cab for the LL this winter season but has not happened. Will keep lookin.

vassasl, thats hilarious!!! i like to wait until its 0 out and snow is on the ground and im laying on the garage floor freezing to death to put everything on...just somethin about pnuemonia that i love....

I have my 610 with a plow and my Model v walk behind mostly ready. Just weights and chains to take care of today. The 101 is in need of work so its not ready yet.

I spent this afternoon mounting an electric motor to my blower to turn th spout. I used a power window motor to drive it. Just need to wire it now.

it got up to 30 today so i decided to get everything ready...the 2012 has the blower on it and is ready to rock and the 3012 has the loader on it and a crap load of weight so i think i'm good to go!!

Walk behind blower ready 5008 with blower ready 3314 with plow ready Converted JD 54" plow extended to 7' with new frame and winch to fit my 97 nissan pathfinder ready. Expecting 6-8" of mess tomorrow starting in the early morning....not ready too early.

Dave, Glad you hear you are ready. I am not, just mounted the blower on my 7118, but no chains yet. The 7012H is down the engine needs to be rebuild. Maybe you can stop by with you Pathfinder and clear my driveway. It's only 300 feet long. Rick............