Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Michiganmobileman

Front PTO on 7016 info needed

Michiganmobileman
Hello to all, After searching through some of the archived posts this morning I have to ask for help. All of the links to the B&S site that I could find for Front PTO installation/owners manuals are no longer good. I did find a few sections of the manual posted but would like to see the entire manual. I have a PTO I removed from my 3314 and want to install it on the 7016 as a snowblower backup. Does anyone have this manual they could email or post a good link to. Thanks in advance, Greg

PhanDad
Use mfg#1690033 at the club homepage manual search box (top right corner). You'll get 2 hits for operating manuals; they both contain detailed instructions for installation of the mechanical front PTO at the back of the manual. If you can't get them to download, I have electronic copies of both. PM me and I'll email them to you.

Michiganmobileman
OK I get the dummy awarddz for that one. I have had that manual for two years now in my tractor folder, just didn't think to look there:( for the clutch info. Thanks for the help guys. Greg