Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
captainweezy

Need a bigger shed

captainweezy
I enjoy checking out everyone's pics on here so I thought I would share some of mine. I need to sell a bunch off or build a bigger garage. I can barely fit my pickup in! I am remodeling one of our bathrooms so all the materials and cabinets are also joining my tractors and toys. or should I say projects?

Roy
Like the STOP sign. I have one too. :) Young son and his friends claimed they found it laying on the street. I didn't believe them but didn't ask questions. Sometimes one is better off not knowing. How did you get yours?? :D

KSever
quote:
Originally posted by sbull78
looks good except for that green stain on the floor, oh sorry thats a deere!!jk, i wish i had that much room....:D
You just wish you had that much room so you could have a Deere }:);)

captainweezy
Roy, It actually came with the house when we bought it. I would guess knowing the previous owner, It might have fell into their car on the way home from the local watering hole but that is just a guess.:J sbull78 I bought the green tractor before I got my first AC and it still runs good so I don't really have any reason to get rid of it. When it poops out on me, then I will have a simple tractor to mow with Guaranteed. I just barely have room for my pickup in the shed now. That's the space that's open.

johnmonkey
It looks like a great shop to me, maybe you could build an upper deck and store some stuff up high, it looks like you got head room. jh

Willy
I have a single stall and a to stall and my 2004 Chevy p/u has never been either. And I had to build a lean/to on the side of my storage shed for two of my tractors. I would love to have that much room.

jlasater
That's a 200X I believe. The 350's all had dual headlights. Looks like a place for one of those elevating platforms that let you stack cars. You could get four tractors in the same place as one car, plus have the floor space left.

captainweezy
Jeremy, that is a 1985 200x. I just picked it up but I am trying to trade it for an xr or crf 50 for my boy. The big blue blanket is covering up my freshly painted Chevy shortbed that is taking up a bunch of space. I do actually have a small loft but its full too. Usually I am pretty anal about keeping a nice clean shop It shows I have taken on way too much this last 3 months or so. I hope to take off at least a week towards the end of January to get caught up on projects. Thanks for all the post's.

Brettw
I've been known to be gassed once or twice myself, but the gas tank collection does beat all! What's the difference between a collection and a fetish? Just curious......^

captainweezy
Hey Brett, I have about 30 more gas tanks in the back shed!:D That's what happens when you have other passions besides garden tractors. Im kinda burned out on the trikes though.

jlasater
I had an '86 350X back in the early 90's. Still regret selling it and hope to pick up another one sometime and restore it (mebe put in a 420cc kit just for fun).

Sign in to follow this