Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Happy Birthday....

MDB

Happy belated Birthday SimpleTractors.com 12/15/98 to 12/15/2009:D Thanks to Kent for starting this place and providing us all a place to come and enjoy our hobby:D

Yes, Happy Birthday. :) SimpleTractors has provided me with many hours of enjoyment and an infinite amount of useful information. Hats off and thanks to Kent.

A wise married man once said: The best way to remember an anniversary is to forget once. Thank heavens Kent won't make us pay like our spouses would! Thanks Kent!

I say thanks everyday for this site as I head out to the garage to work on my AC Big Ten. It has been a real pleasure dealing with people who have a real passion about what they do. Thanks to all of you for your guidance and help now and in the future.

As a new one, sure enjoy the comments, information, humor and banter. Congrats to all who make this enjoyable, and Kent for starting the ball rolling orange. :D

Thanks for the "labor" you went through and to bring this club into the world. It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated here. Thank you Kent, and thanks to all of the other guys who continue to work hard to make this possible. Happy Birthday! dOd:J:D

Thanks guys! But, kinda like "Field of Dreams" -- if you build it they will come -- but it's the players, not the guy who built the field, that really make it special and worthwhile... My thanks to all of YOU! :D