Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Attention members on and in the East Coast!!!

BLT

Looks like a Nor'easter is gathering steam. Clean your shovels, gas and oil your machines and lastly mount your blowers if you haven't done so. Then take pictures and tell stories. That is all.;);).

Erik/Levi, Plan to pick up smokes and Scotch this morning so I will have enough in stock to last a few days until the snow melts. :D Worst case I'll have to mount a dozer blade and chains on a tractor, go out in the cold, and do some actual work. :( Cheers,

They just can't make up their mind which model to choose from the 2 they have... so for us in CT it looks like somewhere between 0 and 2 feet.? Nice range so that we can keep paying the weather team for their accuracy! :O

When I get home I will hook up by snow blower on my 7112 and my V plow on my 710 6 speed. I almost got my snow cab on but not quite ready for the snowCC. jh

I'm with Roy, an extra bottle of Johnie Walker, an extra 30 pack, a few extra packs of smokes, and probably a few extra bags of chips. If the good Lord don't get rid of the white stuff before I run out then I guess I'll have to move some of snow or wait till spring

Looks like it's set in for the night here. Don't have any pics of today, not much to report since my shop is in such disaray and fire calls from the inexperianced drivers. Supposed to snow all night into tom. morning and get 6" to 8". 620 is ready for whatever happens tom. Should have lots of shots then.

good luck!! i hope you guys have some fun times! im sad, inch tonight and more tomorrow but no snow gear for the old girl. Guess i gotta fix the carb on the cubC

Calling for 2 ft here.Put the blade on the Oliver 1365.Rough on the livestock and me feeding them.Plenty of wood near the stove and a big woodpile though.

Well I got the V plow on and drilled a few holes for the cab on the 710 6 speed, but did not have time to get the blower on the 7112 XX(XX(. It is already snowing at 8:00 pm in Washington D.C. and I am on Christmas break :D:D:D. I will be busy in the morning. jh

RHA, you get my Award for cleanest adaptation of Cab to Vintage Tractor.Excellent! Xenon, they sell 30 packs where you are? I bout laughed my hiney off after reading your Post! The snow and freezing rain has set in here in North Carolina. It is possible we may see an accumulation sufficient to test my new blade, we shall see. I'm hopin, anyway. Good fortune everyone.

Nice job RHA. Looks like it's going to work a lot better than my snowmobile helmet and drier too. :D What simplicity tractor is the cab made for? Very nice.

4" to 6" on the ground so far. But it's capped off with 1/2" of ice right now. Looks like it'll be a messy night and saturday for me. I'll likely take off the broom now and go with the blade unless we get a lot more overnight.