Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SNOW

JJ MARSHALL

Well it finally happen . I got up yesterday and there it was all of this white stuff everywhere just as far as I could see. so I just got out my old 2012 and went to work. Got to my driveway and started having trouble engine wasn't running to good finally quit running. I done the usual trouble shooting and found that the gas tank was almost empty and there was water in what little that was left. So I drained the tank and put in some fresh gas and it started running so good that I went across the road and did their driveway and then went to the house next door and did theirs. So I got in a little snow. so you guy get out there and have that fun you been waiting on .HA HA JJ

Yep, you gotta love winter, you get to play with your toys, and well... in our case... some really awsome toys. i finnaly got a decent battery in my cub cadet and have been playing on and off all day and cant wait to go out tomorrow. everyone have a great and fun winter and most of all be safe.

I use an oil bottle cap for my broadmoor right now. Close it tight when not in use to minimize fumes, turn it loose a quarter turn to run. Havent had a problem yet. I like a gage cap better but the unemployed budget is a little tighter than it would be otherwise :(