Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
johnmonkey

I GOT the BLOWER WORKING yippeee

johnmonkey
Well four days after the blizzard I got the blower working. I got the flat idler pulley in the correct position and I replaced the old belt. The snow is starting to melt and is a little slushy but she was blowing snow (more like puking snow, but hey I ain't complaining) I am one happy tractor camper. There is definitely a learning curve with the blower,but after a few tries it was BLOWING yipeee. Sorry for yelling but they are yells of joy ;);). jh PS many thanks to Maynard and everyone that helped in the process.

HubbardRA
John, The only problem is that you have the V-plow and now the blower, and you didn't post a single snow removal picture. Do they not allow you to take pictures in Maryland?:D

johnmonkey
Thanks guys, I have been a major slack when it comes to the pictures. I will try to get some soon. The day of the blizzard, my blood pressure was 150/100 and I was feeling dizzy. I need to get my rear end to the Doctor. jh

HubbardRA
John, That is why I take these little yellow pills every day. After you get to a certain age you need a few pills to keep going, or the going will suddenly stop.