Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow fun

onebadfish

Had to share pics of the dynamic duo after a long day of work, should have gotten some of the finished job I guess. We just moved in November and now have a 1500 ft driveway. I learned about what drifting snow can do. We had 6 inches on the ground and almost 3 feet in the drive way. I got "the look" when I found the balde and decided to buy it because the 7117 came with the snow thrower, but the 2 together can tackle anythign so far, we are both glad we have the option to push or throw the snow. The thrower worked great along the majority of the driveway and didnt pile it up along the side, instead dispersed it into the woods were it wont have to be touched again. The blade made short work of the snow on the concrete pad outside the garage and barn. I love these machines, what a blast.

Good looking machines I would be proud to own those. Also like the wonderstick and the lawnsweeper in the background. I need to get a sweeper for next year. Happy New Year. BOB

Great looking machines! Here is a pic of me pushing snow with both a front blade and rear grader blade mounted...what fun!

I apolgoize for picture quality...taken from an upstairs screened window on a cell phone camera. This is my first real post showing my B-12...an absolute beast in the snow!

Thanks all for the nice comments, I love the "twins" as we call them, although they are not quite identical. mjenk55: love the B-12 and how she is outfitted, very cool. Corncountytractors: Thanks the wonderboy is a project yet to be undertaken, hopefully this winter, original B/S engine has compression and turns over. Not sure how old but the sweeper is pretty old, I am thinking 70's vintage, once you get the height adjusted right it works pretty darn good.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts