Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jannetto

2210 Landlord Decals

jannetto
Hello all, I recently picked up a 2210 that I have begun to restore. I have been able to source the required missing parts, manuals etc. with help from folks in the club. I want to thank you all for contributing to this site and to the cause of saving these wonderful machines! My decal questions: The manual for the 2210 shows a couple of decals that go on the rear of the seat pan. I have yet to see a picture of a 2210 with a rear pan decal. Does anyone have a picture that shows the rear decal? I have been able to source most of the decals from three sources, however, I am still missing a few. Cory at FS Decals can make what I need but I need some pictures. Any pics you can post showing close ups of decals would be appreciated. The decals I am missing are: all 42" mower deck decals, rear seat pan, air cleaner, and fuel tank decal. Thank you for your help!

Dark
Not 100% sure there is a decal on the rear of the seat or on the tank My OEM tank was all black and the seat pan was all orange without a Decal. my AC 410s has a sticker on the seat it is a allis "AC" triangle logo.

jannetto
Mark, thanks for the reply. I am going to assume the 2210's did not have the rear decal. I have been able to secure all decals for the restoration. Thanks again!
quote:
Originally posted by Dark
Not 100% sure there is a decal on the rear of the seat or on the tank My OEM tank was all black and the seat pan was all orange without a Decal. my AC 410s has a sticker on the seat it is a allis "AC" triangle logo.