Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mwells

920/7790 numbers

mwells
I'm trying to order some parts for my 920 deisel, but my engine plate is gone. Does anyone have the spec number and a serial number for one of these? Thanks!

UCD
Lombardini 10LD-400-2 10 = engine family LD = Lombardini Diesel 400 = 400cc per cylinder 2 = 2 cylinders. At the time thes engines were used by Simplicity Briggs & Stratton was part owner of Lombardini. Lombardini is now owned by Kohler. http://www.kohlerengines.com/home.htm

mwells
Is that all the engine plate says on it? I found those numbers in an earlier post, but the guys at kohler keep asking for a spec number and a serial number?? Thanks!

UCD
They don't list the 10ld-400-2 engine on the Kohler site Maybe because it was a briggs engine I also never see it on the old Lombardini site or is it listed in the Lombardini link on the Kolher site. I did not have any problem geting info and parts when I called Lombardini. On one sticker it has 9LD-560-2-10LD360 on the plate it has 10LD400-21B1 then ingraved next to it is 2503265 must be the serial # it also has 86 and 970 but can not read what is writen before those numbers

Try contacting [url]http://www.powertechengines.com/index.html[/url] I think this is the place that knew what I was talking about and actually e-mailed me an engine and parts manual. Warning, Lombardini parts are expensive!!

UCD
I always called the US headquarters when ever I needed any info or parts. Lombardini USA Inc. 2150 Boggs Road B-300 Duluth, Georgia 30136 (770)623-3554