Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ac.d17iv

Carlisle All Trail - AC 712

ac.d17iv
Here are my new All Trail's on my 712. I wanted a good tire that I didn't need to use chains with and these have worked great pushing snow. I replaced the original 23.8.5x12 turfs with these 23x10.5x12's. They have 6 gallon's each of WW fluid and I have a set of 25lb cast weights I'm painting now to add.

Gary
I've got the same tires on my 917H. They've been on since last spring. Excellent tires! The 917 has a 42" blower on it now. I do not have any fluid in the tires (wanted to see how they would do without). So far, I don't have any reason to add fluid. My driveway is pretty steep, and I don't get any slippage. I'd recommend these tires, and prefer them to ag's.

sunrunner
ac.d17iv - I have a "get off the tractor" adjustable 46" blade on my 6200 now - This is a pic of the 42" on it and I now have a 46" adjustable from the seat set up - Could I have a couple of pics on how you have the control rod connected to the tractor to hold it up and a close-up of how much clearance there is from the rod over the front axle. You see on the 6200 the lift rod goes from the plow frame to the lift handle - and the rod/plow frame connection on the new 46" set-up is about 6ish inches lower on the frame than what you see in the pic - Thinking I should either raise it or see if I can mount the rod at a higher angle to compensate for the lower lift rod/plow frame connection plus the addition of the bigger front tires might be a problem?? - Thanks - Chris OLDER PIC

This is the 46" set up now w/ off the seat tilt

sunrunner
Thanks to all - I ended up taking the 8" front tires off and put them on the 6218 tiller set-up and put the stock 6" on this tractor, bent the lift rod a little and all looks and works good from a none moving stance, will test her tomorrow - will get some pics also

Sign in to follow this