Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Nice looking MFs

OrangeMetalGuy

LOL yeah. Since Massey is now part of Simplicity I think it's ok to admire their machines! Good thing they're red and and not some awful color like green. Actually the girl in the top pic looks like my g/f. I gotta get some pics of her on Allis in the spring.

Not a Simplicity product, its imported. I do have a soft spot for the old "real" Massey tractors. I have three MF-12s and one MF-16. They all need a lot of work.

SmilinSam used to have a massey compact, think he went back to running Simplicitys instead.

Nice looking tractor, nicer looking gal with the wind whisping her hair back. Maybe one day she'll figure out how to turn the deck on. Notice no clippings being thrown from the deck and the high grass behind the tractor. Course with looks like that I'd let her ride my tractor around the yard till the gas ran out......

Those two are not Simplicity built. View the Simplicity built products here http://www.masseylawn.com/products.htm All machines are comperable to a Simplicity model

quote:
Originally posted by 620Doc
Does Simplicity make these for Massey? If so is there a Simplicity equivalent?
Simplicity doesn't make anything larger than the legacy equivalent. This tractor is a full compact tractor which is imported by AGCO for MF. The massey's built by Simplicity can be seen here: www.masseylawn.com

Could it be that a roll bar and seat belt are required because a few of us operators raise the center of gravity? :O:D

I'll just comment that the operator in the top photo has a higher center of gravity than I do ;)

I did used to have a Massey GC2300 like pictured above. They are a fine machine and I had no complaints or problems over it for the 4 years I had it. The only reason I got rid of it is because I needed a truck to drive( something easier to get in and out of) prior to and following my back surgury. I found a guy who had a 06 Ranger w 6k on it and traded even up. The only thing I would reccommend if buying a new one of those tractors is to go ahead and buy the version with the removable backhoe. You cant add the hoe to the standard tractors later.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• airgunner
    • mbsengineer
    • BLT
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts