Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

717 Broadmoor

I agree with Tom. I would love to see it but michigan to missouri is a long trek. Be patient someone will bite

I have an add running and have posted two messages on the discussion board about selling this tractor. So far no one has posted a reply. The tractor is in pretty good shape, a lot better than some in the gallery. I hate to junk it and was hoping someone in my area would be interested in taking it over but again no comments one way or another. Does anyone know anyone in the St. Louis Metropolitan area that might be interested in making an offer. We have a local junk yard for garden tractors and I've held off renting a truck and taking it out there to rust when it's still servicable. Since I think it would be a great restoration project, I hate to part it out, but if anyone is interested in buying parts for this model, let me know and we can discuss it. Thanks

Please don't scrap it! I am too far away from you to take it, but please be patient - someone will! You would probably get more response if you post a price (maybe you have). If you are willing to part it out, I think you would find more takers, but the whole should be worth more. (I could use the mower deck!) Good luck!