Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

And Yet Again

Brenda

Or maybe I should say still. Started snowing and hasn't stopped yet.

I didn't get the best pictue of the first pass because I was on the B112 with the front blade.

By the looks of Dave, I think I will let him run the snowblower :D

Looks nice and fluffy. Ours is all gone now but we'll have the cold weather that the rest of the country has had this weekend and next week. It stinks having such bitter cold and no snow to go with it.

-----By the looks of Dave, I think I will let him run the snowblower------ Maybe give Sandy Lake a call, they might have a cab you could get the poor guy for a late Christmas present.:D:D

quote:
Maybe give Sandy Lake a call, they might have a cab you could get the poor guy for a late Christmas present
LOL....Do you really think they might have one? I tried calling this morning but they must not have been open :D :D :D

Brenda, Looks like the newly aquired blower is working well. And yes, you need a cab. My blower is still in the barn, not attached to a tractor, and it is staying there until I find a cab. For all you members complaining about "no snow", I'm sure Brenda and Dave could use some help. I know that I would not complain if some of you showed up with your equipment. Our area ( Sandy Lake and Utica, PA ) is receiving plenty of "lake flakes" from Lake Erie. The forecast is for more snow every day this week. sm01sm01

---The forecast is for more snow every day this week.------ Sounds like you better keep them tractors running good Jim. Gets deep enough you might have to dig your blower out though

Marty, If it gets too deep, I'll get the Mahindra out and carry it away.:) Here is a picture from one of last winter's blizzards. I piled it with the A/C 917 and moved it with the FEL. I could plow with the big tractor, but why spoil all the fun?

Brenda, Are you ready for the next blast? Looks like we are going to get some wet, heavy snow. That will give that new blower a real test. Have fun.

quote:
Are you ready for the next blast?
No I am not.....I'm ready to move south.... If I thought it would be much better, but from what I've heard I might as well just stay here in lovely western PA :Y

"but from what I've heard I might as well just stay here in lovely western PA" Not really Brenda. It's cold here in E. TN but very little snow. :D