Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What will it fit? What is it???

captainweezy

Anybody know what this will fit? It came on a spring trip plow I bought awhile back. I sure don't need it but i do need to know what it will fir to sell it. The only thing the weirdo guy could tell me was that it was a simplicity. Which I already knew. There are no id numbers on it. Any help will be appreciated.Here is another part that I got with an allis b series but I have no idea what it is????

This was also included. It says for winter use only. I would assume it is from a simplicity blower based on the color?? Anybody care to take a guess??

That is the adapter bracket to fit the plows onto the 4000, 5000, and 6000 series simplicitys. You mount the plow hitch to that, then that to the front axle assembly. Mark-

I'd say that all 3 items are correctly identified, but I'd just like to add that I believe the winter heat shield in the 3rd photo is for the early tractors with the model 19 briggs.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • PGL
    • MikeES
    • PhanDad
    • BLT
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts