Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

thanks to crankyyankee for the snowblower

tubatom04

haveing fun with my new 36" snowblower thanks to crankyyankee.

this is me after snow blowing

Thanks gary for all your help i had alot of fun today and theres more to come tommorow. :) i love this....

I remember those days - when my snow cab was a slicker suit. And Jim Croce's advice to "don't spit into the wind" applies to snowblowing also. sm03

yeah that is true. i didnt mind it i was haveing alot of fun cant wait for the next storm to come this way.:D

couple years of being a snowman you'll be looking for a cab too. Sure is a lot more fun looking at that snow from the inside.

yeah i was haveing a blast lol. it was the first time i used it. i looked like a snow man when i was done but i love every min. of it. cant wait to do it again.

And everyone around here thinks I am the only crazy person who loves to play in the snow with his tractor!!! Enjoy!! Steve

yeah my dad was laughing at me the hole time. but it was my first time with a snow blower on my 3212v simplicity. thanks to gary, for helping me get it set up. cant wait for the next storm so i can have more fun.:D:D:D

lol. Reading this thread makes me feel better :) I thought I was doing something wrong with some snow blowing out the front of the blower and getting covered. I think I may put the plow back on :P

mortation, yeah it was fun but ive had two snow storms come through and not a nough to use it, may put my blade on just to be able to play for a bit tomorow.

Snowblowers are deff funsm04. Im looking around at cabs for you Tom. I will try to make up a belt cover and or give you the specs on it. Those belt guides i want to make also. Thank you for adjusting that B12 carb. She runs great, put a hydrolift on her the other night.

hey gary thats good to hear glad i could help. i want it to snow again so i can get more seat time. but no snow in site. :( but i will be set when it does.