Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Big Ten seat?

hotshot77

Can any one tell me the difference in the B10 seat and the Big Ten seat.I recently bought a Big Ten and it had a...boat seat on itC.I yanked it right off!I have found a gentleman that has a B10 seat but I do not know if their is a difference in them.Can anyone help?

John, Go to SimpleTrACtors and look at the different AC tractors. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/ac_b-series.htm That should give you an idea of the differences in the seats. It looks to me like both the early and late B10s and the Big Ten use the same seat. The B12 in one of the pictures has an all black seat with a higher backrest. Since I am not intimately familiar with these tractors, this is the best I can do for you.

I can't post pics yet but I compared the seat pics the guy emailed too the one on fastpauls Big Ten restoration and they look identical.I was not sure if the arms that connect to the pan were different thanks for your help!

As far as I know, B-10s and Big Tens have the same seat. As stated earlier, B-12s are drastically different and hard to find in reparable condition. The seatbacks on the later B-110/112/210/212 models are higher than the B-10s and Big Tens, and the vinyl material is different. These later-model seats were heat-pleated, instead of the sewn pleats that the earlier models had...

Thanks everyone for your help!They are the same I just needed expert advice and I new right where to come.Thanks again John