Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bob1959

Sickle Bar Decals

bob1959
The weather has kept me indoors so its time to work on AC attachments. I am restoring my AC 46" sickle bar and was wondering if anyone is reproducing the decals for it. I have good pics of the three that go on the bar arm, not sure if there any other ones. Anybody know of any doing them. THANKS

Simpleton7016
I had a dozen sets made and have a few left. My cost came out to around $9.50 per set. You can have a set for that price if you'd like, but there is also a guy on e-bay selling them for cheap too: [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170420369861&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT[/url]

Simpleton7016
also, if you have any other questions about the restoration, feel free to post them. I have learned quite a few tricks on the sickle bars over the last year.

Talntedmrgreen
Simpleton, bringing up the past here...I had seen a displaying the pulley lift setup. It had very good pics, and I'm currently looking to convert my bar lift to a pulley lift. I'd like to do it right, any tips, or pics? Also, do you have any left over decal kits? I just picked up my sickle Saturday, and am looking to restore this winter. Thanks!

Simpleton7016
yes, I have a few sets of decals left and I actually have one entire cable lift "hinge assembly" fully restored if you want. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.