Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
steve-wis

Finally some play time (pics too)!

steve-wis
Got about 4 inches today, with some blowing and drifting. Got home and got to work clearing the driveway and sidewalk. I know I have said this before, but next year I WILL have a snow cab! Steve

steve-wis
Tim, I have to say, there is nothing like a good wife who supports you even when it involves standing in the cold wind to take pictures of me. She even rides along on most of my tractor or parts buying trips. Wadda woman!!!!! Every guy should have a wife like mine! Steve

steve-wis
I am sure nothing like Tok, but we do what we can with what we gotsm01 Actually a bit more than usual for us for this time of year. Last two years have been above average, but they predict below average this year. I am ready for it if it comes tho! And yes, much better than a shovel. I have one in the garage just for old times sake, but try to not use it if I don't have to! Steve

sunrunner
Before I got my cab, it was all about the thermal lined Carhartt jacket,bibs,hat and gloves^ and I wear glasses so fogging was a major problem...Chris

tubatom04
looks like you had fun. i had fun a few weeks ago but havent had enough to play with i may switch to the plow just to have some fun tommorow.

timflury
quote:
Originally posted by steve-wis
Tim, I have to say, there is nothing like a good wife who supports you even when it involves standing in the cold wind to take pictures of me. She even rides along on most of my tractor or parts buying trips. Wadda woman!!!!! Every guy should have a wife like mine! Steve
Here here Steve!! I couldn't agree more. The thing is, for me anyway, It's either dark out, or the wife isn't around to be my camera operator.sm00 She supports my tractor hobby and is actually impressed by the good job the little tractor does. She's there to help in any way possible when she's around. As far as any scrounge missions go, she leaves that to me.

steve-wis
Zach, Wheel weights are bar bell weights on a stub shaft that I made for each wheel. The shaft and one of the smaller inner weights get bolted onto the wheel as a unit. Then other weights slide on till the big one goes on the outside, then a washer and bolt to hold them. There was a post on when I made them a while back. Here is a close-up pic. Steve

Sign in to follow this