Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

kenmill1958

Deutz Allis 914 Looks like a Great Buy!!

Simpleton7016
General rule of thumb: Buy first, post pictures of 'latest haul' second. Vultures are gonna get this one my friend - especially in Pennsylvania where all the good stuff seems to be....but in my search, I found this set up in MN....pretty cool set-up if you ask me! http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/grd/1538516189.html
[img]/club2/attach/Simpleton7016/Deutz.jpg[/img]

kenmill1958
Yup thats the one Phandad. Problem is I cant find the time this weekend to get there. The guy is going hunting all next week. I have a 919 Allis for parts. I am sure I could put the Hydro lift on it . Might have to make the time to get there if it doesn't disappear. Truthfully I probably have enough projects though.

qtown7116H
Ken...did you get it? I was gonna call the guy after he replied to my email with a phone number...but then I realized that I was poaching...a violation in my book.

kenmill1958
Ni I did not. Called again on Sunday to go down and it was gone. That was the soonest I could get there. I have a feeling Mike got it. Check his post above.

ardisam
I was just wondering where it was. Thats one heck of a drive. But I guess you got go a long way to get the good deals. Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 916H Allis Chalmers 971H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S(Soon to be a DA 914H)