Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC HB916

osenga

I saw the picture that show up on the main page of the site. And there was a HB916 allis chambers and was yellow ???? could any one tell me what it is . I know it looks like my simplicity 7100 and my 900's . I was just thinking that that was sorta neat being a different color and all .Was that yellow close to the same as the B series???

The simplicity built J C Penny's was in the yellow color and was in the style of the 7000s. Also we do not have allis chambers on this site.:D

ok yes i did spell it wrong allis chalmers but the HB916 is the persons user name i think and that tractor was yellow of some sort and was just wondering if they were ever sold in that color?? I have seen the AC /simplicity and the (agco-allis green ones). Just never a yellow one in that style. I have been into these tractors for about 7 years now and that just made me wonder

http://simpletractors.com/club2/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=360 http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=17487&SearchTerms=HB916