Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

little LL play time

MPH

As this stuff left my life

Got the LL out to fetch some studded tires for my daughters car I been working on bring back to useable life. As I wasn't about to crawl through the snow to get them I had to plow this area out.

Nor was I gonna carry them to the shop

While I had the trailer hooked up decided to get this wood that I plowed a trail out to last warm spell we had. it's for the leanto stove. Took 4 loads.

Took a few more pics but the camera batteries went dead twice, guess they didn't think 5 below was warm in my pocket. On these trailers, does anyone have trouble with the latch staying latched? fixes for a self dumpper? thanks for ideas.

Bingo Ray. have wondered since I found that thing if there should be a spring on there, never have seen any remains of one though. Thanks, now I know what to look for.

Looks good but that's still awful cold Marty. Ive left the sides and front on my trailer this winter from the grass collector, lets me load the trailer with almost a weeks worth of wood and park it in the garage. Stay warm up there, I think spring is coming. Greg

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Bingo Ray. have wondered since I found that thing if there should be a spring on there, never have seen any remains of one though. Thanks, now I know what to look for.
I got one recently thru Jack's, $6.53 New part#: 2102075SM

Adam, I wasn't out there at the temp posted, that stuff left me, it had warmed up to -5, that's why I went out to play. Anymore, at that -55 stuff all I do is feed the stove, just ain't gotta go out.^

That's good to hear Marty. I can't really fathom -55. There are strange things done in the midnight sun but going out in that weather isn't one of them.