Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

deck and plow

osenga

Well about 5 years ago i picked up a deck and a 42 inch snow blade . and the deck never mounted on my 3400 7100 and my 900 and the snow blade was the same way . SO i have just been storing them since then . Well last night I was on ebay looking and found what they went to . And of course they would be for the Allis B stuff. Now the only bad part I dont have one . SO my question is whats the best way to sell them . Since i cant post on here . Is the classifieds set up just like posting pictures?

because i have 46 inch dozer blades and have like 5 48 inch decks . just really dont need these just sitting around . And was thinking it might be useful to a acutal B for someone is all

quote:
Originally posted by osenga
SO my question is whats the best way to sell them . Since i cant post on here . Is the classifieds set up just like posting pictures?
http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/classViewAds.asp?catID=22 w/ or w/o pictures