Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Erik (Simpleton7016) you gonna bid on this?

joshuaareed

Hey Erik here is a bundle for you http://cgi.ebay.com/simplicity-lawn-mowers_W0QQitemZ250565286782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a56dadb7e

I bet he will, did you see the minivan when he brought home the terra:D:D:D Seriously though, it does not look like many sovereign types...

Not my type of "haul". I like the ones that get delivered to my doorstep. :p Very funny though! I am still trying to thin the heard as it is!

Really a vague listing for the priceC I like how the seller couldn't even take the time to count how many tractors you're getting. Looks like there's even a crapsman or two in the lot.

I found that in my search too and also thought it was pretty vague for the price. Digital pictures are pretty cheap to take and not too expensive to add to a listing like that. Good luck to him;). Greg

I emailed the guy for an inventory of runners vs non runners etc...he said he does not have any other pics or info... I think your right. Thats not gonna sell.

The two would like is the Allis 800 series and the Allis 900 series. Oh ya maybe the Deutz Allis in the back. Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 916H Allis Chalmers 917H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S

The large frame is the Allis 900 series, and the Allis 800 series is to the left of the 900 series, and the Deutz Allis is on the right in the back. Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 916H Allis Chalmers 917H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S

Me thinks your will get the same response. By his English in the add I doubt he wants to type or take pics:D To each his own... It does look like an Erik starter kit though!:D:D:D Sorry Erik, just had to...

Well he did get back to me quickly but all he said was "8 or 9 total some may run". Not really the motivated salesman. He would save money in re listing fees if he would actually give just a bit more detail than being lazy about it. O well too far for me anyway. Just thought maybe I could share with you all.

i am going to email and make an offer of his starting bid.....just move the decimal to the left and drop the last nine ....499.99----49.99! now its worth it!!!

Can't blame him for trying. Someone may hit it. Really if you lived nearby and could go look at it, it may be a deal and a half...unfortunately presention sells the sale...He failed to open the curtain...

I pick out four 6200 series tractors, one with ags. Too bad the tiller hitch isn't included. The one 800 Allis. Then of course the 900 Allis. There's one 4000 series tractor. One 6100 series tractors. One 5200 series (the one standing up). The small amount of green in the back at first looks like a Deutz, but it's hard to tell. There's some two seater contraption off to the left side, gawd only knows what that is. There's what looks like a 90's Regent or Broadmoore behind the one standing up. And of course the Craftsman. All told I count about 12 there, but if the picture is from 07 who knows if any of them are missing now. At the end of the day it's probably only about $600 in parts unless there's some mower decks included as well. Like everyone else has said I doubt he'll get his asking price, but it would be neat to walk through if it was closer.