Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Yeoman i restored test picture

ketchk

I cannot post a pic i resized to the correct size hit upload said pic was uploaded to server hit close window and got a x where pic should be HELP Andy

http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=77987 Make sure that its under 100k and that the name is short. The name thing tends to be a pain at times.

Your picture does not display because of the spaces and parentheses ( ) in your file name /club2/attach/ketchk/IMGP0082 (600 x 450).jpg Remove them and the pixle size from your file name and re upload and they will display. /club2/attach/ketchk/IMGP0082.jpg or /club2/attach/ketchk/IMGP0082600x450.jpg spaces and symbols @ # $ % ^ < > & * ( ) + do not work in file names

when i try to rename the file it says (file may become unstable ) and then i cant open it again i downloaded the pic resizer and that works but i cant rename my picture any ideas

Right Click on the file in your computer and click on rename. then reupload to site. If you resize pick click on save as and change the file name then.

FYI, you can post pics of any size if you put them on PhotoBucket and just include the PhotoBucket URL in your post here. What happens is that the image is still (and only) stored on PB so there's no size limit on the pics here.