Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pictures from the last snow storm

MarksA-C

Hey, everyone likes pictures so I thought I might as well share mine now that I can get them off my new camera. Lost the cord but I found it. Never got any action shots. Was too busy taking care of customers driveways. Work over fun right? ^

The 101 has been kicking some serious snow this winter so far. Still need to fix the hydraulics and get the belt guides on one of these days but its working fine for now. Throws snow a good 15 feet, further when its dry. Left front tire finally tore itself apart (Those who have seen the tractor in person know what I am talking about) so I have a temporary replacement on it. Also have the walker earning its stay. Use it mainly for the cleanup. Scrapes down what might be left behind. Does pretty good. Gets many looks from the neighbors, them with their fancy walk behind Snowblowers are jealous :D

If we get some more snow soon I'll recruit someone to take some action shots. Heck, maybe a video? dOd

quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
Cool, Is that the walk behind youve had under tarp behind garage?
I thought that was decommissioned - glad to see it out! Cool fleet!

quote:
Originally posted by Vassal
quote:
Originally posted by bud119195
Cool, Is that the walk behind youve had under tarp behind garage?
I thought that was decommissioned - glad to see it out! Cool fleet!
It was behind the tarp and it was also put on the To work on list due to carb issues. I was able to fix em and I remembered where I put the hitch. So its a worker now

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Now I have to ask why are you not using the Fighting Free bee?
The Fighting Freebee is up at the cabin. It was on mower duty and I never was able to bring it home. So the other free tractor had to step in.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RenegadeJ
    • littlemarv
    • BLT
    • gwiseman
    • Bill725
    • Chris727
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts