Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor show pic

bud119195

Went to a tractor show and came back and found someone sitting on my tractor .How rude.........

Actually my wife has a ceramic mold to make these and I painted one with Simplicity colors

hey, is that composter behind the blower for sale?? :) and where are you that he can wear short sleeves... Its 15 deg here.

Hey, Todd only lives about an hour from me, and we sure don't have any green grass! Nice tractors, nice pic. Suprised you aren't arrested for some kind of hate crime, what with you making it look like that kid is a common laborer. Like your wonderboy too! Steve

its actually a picture from a show in september,and yes thats a garbage barrel behind it.I actually had a few comments on it and didn'thear anything bad so maybe he will go to a few more shows if he behaves

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RedbarnRick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts