Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey Shuttle Guys! little help please .....

Bailey

Tore into a loud shuttle to find the inner race for the sheave bearing destroyed. I think this is part # 174568 in the manual. Well, turns out nobody, but nobody has one. Those who still list the part have none. Jacks was nice enough to call Simplicity and confirm it is not available and offer no options. If I could get some good dimensions, I'm sure I could make/modify a replacement. So, do any of you shuttle guys happen to have one sitting in a box or a parts tractor? And could take some measurements? Thanks

What tractor is this on? and which sheave? I searched a couple shuttle manuals and could not find Part# 174568. Found It. Jacks Shows one in order basket. PN# 2174568sm RACE INNER 0 7500ID Our Price: $53.13 Small Engine Parts Warehouse shows one in stock SMP 2174568SM RACE-INNER 0.7500ID 1 55.93 55.93

I was looking on sepw.com(small engine parts warehouse). They have the part that you are looking for, their part number is 2174568SM. I hope this helps. Part ID: 2174568SM Description RACE-INNER 0.7500ID 1 Qty: Unit Price 55.93 Ryan-WI Allis Chalmers 917H Allis Chalmers 916H Deutz Allis 1920H Simplicity 7114S

Oops ... forgot to search the new part # at SEPW .... I'll have to check with them tomorrow. Jack's shows the part, but when I called they said it was no longer available and they would have it removed from the site..... I have my doubts that SEPW actually has one. Of the half dozen sources that show it available, they all tell you it's not available when you call them ..... still would like dimensions if anyone could help out. Thanks

Well if all else would happen to fail you I do have a rear end from a 3410 or a 7114 both minus the bgb and they are hydrostatic. since you are only a couple hours from me

If you can wait till this weekend I have a box of shuttle parts from teardown and scrap clean-up. I'll look and see what I have and PM you.

I checked my parts stash. I have two large pulleys from shuttles. One from a 7013 has a bushing , the one from a homelite T16s tractor has a needle bearing type part. Which version does your shuttle need?

I have a 410 Shuttle I am going to part out. I do not imagine you want to drive 3 hrs into Ontario. Hwy 86 AND Hwy 23 would be my GPS co-ordinates.